This Saturday, June 26th
Join the Merrimack River Watershed Council on a paddling trip around Concord, NH with the local New Hampshire based company North Country Kayak. The Council invites the community to explore the river from a kayak!
The trip will start at NHTI boat ramp, just outside of downtown Concord, New Hampshire. The kayaking itself will be 2 hours, paddling about 4 miles, and packed with unique landscapes and landmarks to explore by river!
What we will explore!
- Merrimack River in New Hampshire
- The channel around the Concord Island Reserve
- Upstream Concord along the banks of the Merrimack River Outdoor Education and Conservation area
- A pastoral landscape north of the city and near by farms
- Urban landscape of Concord, New Hampshire
Cost: $60 Equipment and Guide included
There are two paddles morning and afternoon.
Afternoon 1pm – 4pm